Bryan Electric is always looking for high-quality superintendents.
Please contact us today if you are interested in a superintendent position and can meet the following credentials:
- Successfully manage retail or construction projects
- Maintain daily job site records
- Professionally represent the company with clients and owners
- Understand and enforce company safety procedures and maintain a safe work environment
- Execute job schedule to on-time completion
- Communicate with management, clients, and subcontractors
- Proactively solve problems with a hand-on approach
To qualify for the position of SUPERINTENDENT, we desire:
- Ability to proficiently read blueprints and specifications
- An understanding of subcontractor abilities
- An understanding of technology as required onsite (use of cell phone, iPad, etc)
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities, with excellent communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic and professional
- Proven track record of running successful projects
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness and availability to work out of town and travel when needed
In addition to a great company culture, Bryan Electric offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, vision insurance, as well as a paid time off and 401(k).
If you are interested in working with our winning team, please go to our Job Listings page.
Cigna Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.