Bryan Electric is always looking for high-quality superintendents.
Please contact us today if you are interested in a superintendent position and can meet the following credentials:
- Successfully manage retail or construction projects
- Maintain daily job site records
- Professionally represent the company with clients and owners
- Understand and enforce company safety procedures and maintain a safe work environment
- Execute job schedule to on-time completion
- Communicate with management, clients, and subcontractors
- Proactively solve problems with a hand-on approach
To qualify for the position of SUPERINTENDENT, we desire:
- Ability to proficiently read blueprints and specifications
- An understanding of subcontractor abilities
- An understanding of technology as required onsite (use of cell phone, iPad, etc)
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities, with excellent communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic and professional
- Proven track record of running successful projects
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness and availability to work out of town and travel when needed
In addition to a great company culture, Bryan Electric offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, vision insurance, as well as a paid time off and 401(k).
If you are interested in working with our winning team, please go to our Job Listings page.